- Autodesk 3ds Max: –
- Introduction and Getting Started with Autodesk 3ds Max
- User Interface
- Manipulating Objects
- Introducing Subjects and Modifiers and Using the Modifier Stack
- Drawing and Editing 2D Splines and Shapes
- Modeling with Polygons
- Using the Graphite Modeling Tools
- Working with Compound Objects
- Introduction to VRay render engine
- V-Ray Light
- V-Ray Sun and V-Ray Physical Camera
- V-Ray IES
- Lighting Workflow
- Using and Adjusting the Physical camera
- In-depth Global Illumination
- Image Sampling
- Advance V-Ray Materials
- Render settings
- Introducing Photoshop
- Post-Production using photoshop
- Network Rendering
2- Autodesk Revit architectural: –
*Learning Revit Architecture Interface & Navigation * Linking Files * Modeling Essentials.
– Understanding the purpose of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
– Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
– Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
– Importing and Linking Vector Files (CAD & others).
– Modifying and Manipulating Imported AutoCAD Files.
– Importing Raster Image Files.
– Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
– Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors -Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model -Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
*Advanced Modeling * Views & Setting Views Display.
– Adding and creating component-based and custom stairs.
– Working with Railings.
– Duplicating Views.
– Adding Callout Views.
– Elevations and Sections.
– Creating Cameras Views.
– Create topographic surfaces & Add property lines and building pads.
– Modify toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces and grading the regions.
*Creating Construction Documents * Annotating Construction Documents.
– Working with Dimensions.
– Working with Text.
– Adding Detail Lines and Symbols.
– Adding Tags & Adding Rooms with Tags.
– Working with Schedules.
– Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
– Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets.
– Printing Sheets.