- 3ds Max 3D modeling and rendering software helps you create massive worlds in games, stunning scenes for design visualization, and engaging virtual reality experiences.In Our course we introduce more than 16 progressive projects on interior and exterior designs.
- Enable trainees to do the following:
- Draw & Modify all 3D models with accurate dimensions
- Covert any 2D designs to 3D design.
- Make realistic materials and light.
- Understand the concept of interior and exterior design.
- Creating blocks and materials and use it.
- Render realistic photos with vray.
- Introduction and Getting Started with Autodesk 3ds Max
- User Interface
- Manipulating Objects
- Introducing Subjects and Modifiers and Using the Modifier Stack
- Drawing and Editing 2D Splines and Shapes
- Modeling with Polygons
- Using the Graphite Modeling Tools
- Working with Compound Objects
- Introduction to VRay render engine
- V-Ray Light
- V-Ray Sun and V-Ray Physical Camera
- V-Ray IES
- How to light with HDRls
- Lighting Workflow
- Using and Adjusting the Physical camera
- In-depth Global Illumination
- Image Sampling
- Advance V-Ray Materials
- Introducing Photoshop
- Post-Production using photoshop
- Network Rendering
- In Our course we introduce more than 16 progressive projects on interior and exterior designs
Who should attend the training?
Anyone who is interested in 3D Modeling and Architectural Visualization Techniques
Windows Operating System and Basic Mathematics are required to learn the 3DS MAX program