- AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering design and documentation. AutoCAD Civil 3D helps civil engineering professionals working on transportation, land development, and water projects stay coordinated and more easily and efficiently explore design options, analyze project performance, and deliver consistent, higher quality documentation all within a familiar AutoCAD environment. Perform geospatial analysis and extend Civil 3D model data for storm water analysis and interactive 3D simulations and visualizations. You can also generate quantity takeoff information and support automated machine guidance during construction. Civil 3D helps you gain the competitive advantage of BIM to deliver more innovative project solutions.
The students will be armed with the background and knowledge to apply AutoCAD Civil 3D. Students will learn how to create, edit and modify Civil 3D design objects, add annotation, obtain information, import/export and use Civil 3D data in other applications
- Getting Started.
- Survey information.
- points and contour lines
- Surface application
- Super elevation.
- Cross sections.
- Cut &fill quantities.
- Pavement quantities.
- Relation between Google earth & civil3d.
- Intersection & Interchanges.
- Final project
Who should attend the training?
This training course is aimed at all Civil engineers and drafters
- It is recommended that students have a working knowledge of the Civil engineering principles.
- Microsoft Windows7, Vista or XP working knowledge.
- Drafting and design experience is a plus.