The design of any fire-protection system is an exact science that takes into accounts a building’s use, occupancy, footprint, and even its other installed systems.Planning for fire protection involves an integrated approach in which system designers need to analyze building components as a total package. In most cases, the analysis needs to go beyond basic code compliance and the owner’s minimum legal responsibilities for providing protection.This course explore the fundamentals of fire-protection system Design; Topics include: Classification of fire, Concept for Building Safety, Hazards, and Manual hand held fire cylinders, Types using procedures and General maintenance instructions, Extinguisher classification and types Fire systems
Objectives of the training are:
- To be able to make a complete design for different firefighting systems
- To be able to make right construction for this system in the site
- To be able to make consultant supervision for this system at the site
- Introduction to Firefighting Systems
- Codes & Standards for Firefighting design
- Occupancy Hazards
- Manual Firefighting Systems
– Stand Pipes System (Fire Hose Cabinets)
– Landing Valves
– Fire Hydrants
– Siamese Connections
– Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Firefighting Systems
– Sprinklers’ Types & Distribution
– Sprinkler Piping System (Layout & Sizing)
– Zone Control Valve Details
– Deluge System
– Pre-action System
– Wet & Dry pipe Systems
- Firefighting System Components
- Design of Pump Room & Water Tank
- Firefighting water Tank (Sizing & Detail)
- Fire pumps types, Sizing and Selection Criteria
- Hydraulic Calculation using FIRE ELITE SOFTWARE
- Important Design Consideration
- Clean Agent Systems (FM-200, Novec 1230, Inert gases, CO2)
- Aerosol Fire Suppression System
Who should attend the training?
- Mechanical Engineering Students
- Fresh graduated Mechanical Engineers
- All Mechanical Engineers who want to work as firefighting system designer
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers
- A basic mechanical and hydraulic study is must
- مصري الجنسية.
- خريج/ة (دبلوم – معهد – كلية).
- السن من 18 إلي 35 سنة.
- موقف التجنيد محدد للذكور.
- الجدية والالتزام.
- اجتياز المقابلة الشخصية.