Plumbing system is a long-term investment and should be so designed that it does not become outdated and need replacement while its major parts are still serviceable. This requires careful estimation of current and future demand so that the correct capacity can be specified
- To be able to make a complete design for different plumbing systems
- To be able to make right construction for this system in the site
- To be able to make consultant supervision for this system at the site
- Introduction to Plumbing Systems
- Codes & Standards for Plumbing design
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Drainage Systems
– Most popular drains
– Fixture Traps
– Types of Drainage pipes
– Important Design Considerations
– Special drainage Systems
– Drainage Pipes Sizing
– Sump pit & Submersible Pumps
- Vent System& Vent Pipes Sizing
- Storm Water Drainage System and Rain water pipes Sizing
- Inspection Chambers, Gully Traps and Slow down chambers details
- Domestic Water Systems
– Estimation of Water Demand for various projects& Design of Water Tanks
– Water Tanks Types, Detail and Selection
– Domestic Water Pumps (Sizing & Selection)
– Domestic Water Pipes Sizing
– Types of Water Supply Pipes
- Hot water system
- Compressed Air System
- Vacuum Systems
- Fuel Gas Piping System
- Steam and Condensate Piping
- Medical Gases Systems
- Irrigation and fountains systems
- Overview on Swimming pools design
?Who should attend the training
- Mechanical Engineering Students
- Fresh graduated Mechanical Engineers
- All Mechanical Engineers who want to work as Plumbing system designer
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers
- A basic mechanical and hydraulic study is must
- مصري الجنسية.
- خريج/ة (دبلوم – معهد – كلية).
- السن من 18 إلي 35 سنة.
- موقف التجنيد محدد للذكور.
- الجدية والالتزام.
- اجتياز المقابلة الشخصية.