*Learning Revit Architecture Interface & Navigation * Linking Files * Modeling Essentials.
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Importing and Linking Vector Files (CAD & others).
- Modifying and Manipulating Imported AutoCAD Files.
- Importing Raster Image Files.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
*Advanced Modeling * Views & Setting Views Display.
– Adding and creating component-based and custom stairs.
– Working with Railings.
– Duplicating Views.
– Adding Callout Views.
– Elevations and Sections.
– Creating Cameras Views.
– Create topographic surfaces & Add property lines and building pads.
– Modify toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces and grading the regions.
*Creating Construction Documents * Annotating Construction Documents.
– Working with Dimensions.
– Working with Text.
– Adding Detail Lines and Symbols.
– Adding Tags & Adding Rooms with Tags.
– Working with Schedules.
– Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules. – Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets.
– Printing Sheets.
*Working with Conceptual Masses *Linking Files * Advanced Modeling
– Understanding Massing Design and benefits to Architectural Design.
– Creating in Place Mass Elements.
– Using the Family Editor to Create A Mass Form.
– Setting Up Work planes.
- Creating Parameters for A Mass Family Form -Apply to masses:
- Presenting Mass Design in-depth advanced Walls Techniques.
- Curtain Walls Modeling and in-depth techniques.
*Family Creation & Parameters/Formulas * Project Phasing/Benefits into a Project * View Management
– Family Editor and Family Essentials.
– Family Editor and Keys to planning an Intelligent Family.
– Advanced template family files.
– Advanced reference planes.
– Parametric formulas and.
– Automatic Driven Conditional statements.
– Interoperability of AutoCAD and other CAD drawing files with Revit Families creation.
– Understanding and using Phases into a project, benefits of using it:
– Project Browser Organization.
– View Templates.
– View Filters
– Additional Management Tools.
*Configuring Templates & Projects Standards * Documentation Advanced * Advanced Annotations.
– Project Information and Parameters.
– Project Information
– Shared Parameter.
– Title Blocks
– Advanced Dimensioning.
– Advanced Texting.
– Advanced Detail Lines and Symbols.
– Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
– Advanced Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets.
– Printing Sheets.
– Sheet List Schedules.