Steel structures represent a major portion of the construction industry. We provide an integrated diploma in designing of steel structure buildings for civil engineers starting from geometry by CAD to analysis & design then connections and finally linking all these to final drawings with minimal external interference. It focuses on American Codes (AISC, ASCE and IBC) with an overview on the Egyptian Code. It also includes using of Bentley STAAD Pro & RAM Connections. Brought to you
Technical Part: –
- Office Stage.
- Factory Stage.
- Transportation stage.
- Site stage.
Software part: –
- SAP 2000.
- CFS Version.
- RAM Connection.
Technical part: –
1st project: industrial buildings. (factories)
2nd Project: Administration buildings. (malls ,…..)
1st Stairs design.
2nd Accessories (doors, windows, skylight ,… ).
- Different types of systems. (car sheds – ramps -space trusses ……)
- Different type of codes. (ASCE– MBMA – AISC –IBC …..)
- Special topic about steel strengthening
- Layout. (different types of statistical systems —> frames or trusses).
- Loads types and calculations.
- Structure analysis.
- Design of sections. (beams, columns, tension and compression members).
Who should attend the training?
This training program was designed for engineers and engineering students mainly “Civil
Engineering” and those interested in the field of Steel Structure and have an academic engineering background.
- It is recommended that students have a working knowledge of the Structural engineering principles.
- Microsoft® Windows®7, Vista® or XP working knowledge.
• Drafting and design experience is a plus