MODULE 1: UX Foundation
*In this module, you will Learn General UX concepts as a foundation to the Next modules like, What Is UX? How we measure UX? The ROI (Return Of investment) For Business.
MODULE 2: UX Strategy
*In this module, you will Learn techniques and Methodology that help you get business requirements and how to understand Business needs how to align with Business Goals and objectives.
MODULE 3: User research
*In this module, you will Learn the first Step to understand Market and your customer and how we align Business with Market and their users through user research, and how / when / why users research and what is the type of users research and what is different between them and how to map your research.
MODULE 4: Ideation & Sketching
*In this module, you will Learn techniques and Methodology that help you make an ideation session and how to solve problems using design.
MODULE 5: Information Architecture
*In this module you will Learn the science of organizing and structuring the content of the websites and mobile applications, you will learn techniques & Activity like User flow, Sitemap wireframes …etc. .
MODULE 6: Interaction design
* In this module, you will learn how a user might interact with digital product you will Learn the process of creating interaction, micro interaction and the common type of interaction design.
MODULE 7: User Interface Design
* In this module, you will Learn the best practice and guideline for creating a visual user interface that leads to the best user experience you will learn UI Element, UI Principle like Spacing – typography – Color – visual hierarchy … etc…
MODULE 8: Prototyping & Testing
* In this module, you will Learn the best practice for prototyping, how to prototype and the most common of prototyping tools and how you test your prototype and why prototype is important?
MODULE 9: Designing for Mobile V.S Web
* In this module, you will Learn the best practices and guidelines for web and mobile (IOS / Android) and How to design for difference and multiple platforms and devices, we will talk about Human Interface Guidelines for IOS and material design for android.
MODULE 10: Review / Presenting Student Graduation Project / How to Manage your Design project / Job Preparation
* In this module, you will Learn the most common technical question for UX Interview and how to set up your design workflow for your first project and how to estimate your project time. And we will choose the best project during the Specialization.