Planning, Scheduling, Tracking and Performance Evaluation using Primavera 6
Primavera P6 professional is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios in asset-intensive industries. This course allows comprehensive Knowledge for Project Management areas Using Primavera Project Management P6 professional and Applying Earned value Management Technique
- Understand what Earned value is and how can apply it to projects
- Comprehensive Knowledge for Project Management areas Using Primavera Project Management P6 professional and Applying Earned value Management Technique
- Understand the role of project management and the project manager in achieving project success according to the standards
- Practicing the time & Cost planning processes
- Practicing the Monitoring & Controlling Processes
- Develop an integrated project plan using a systematical methodology through the use of practical cases and examples
- Use performance indices of Earned Value Management to provide perspective to forecast
- Measure and report performance at a level where responsibility can be recognized according to Earned Value Management standards
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Scheduling Models
- Introduction to Project Management Framework & Project Management Body of knowledge (MBOK 5th Edition)
- Time Management (project Crashing– Fast track …)
- Resource Management (Resource Utilities Efficiency – Resource Leveling – …)
- Cost Management (Cost Estimates – Determine Budget – Cost Control)
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation (Earned Value Management)
- Adding Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Adding Organization Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- Create New Project
- Work Break Dawn Structure (WBS)
- Adding Activities
- Define Calendar and Currencies
- Create Activities Relationships
- Schedule Project
- Adding Constraints
- Organize Activities
- Define & Assign Resources
- Analyzing Resources & Cost
- Optimize Project Plan
- Create Baseline
- Track Project
- Earned Value Analysis
- Required Corrective Actions
- Customize Reports
Who should attend the training?
This training course is aimed at mangers, engineers and all users who want to learn about project managements
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers
- Basic project management and scheduling knowledge is recommended
- مصري/ة الجنسية.
- خريج/ة (كليات هندسة)
- خلفية عن استخدام الكمبيوتر
- السن حتى 35 سنة.
- موقف التجنيد محدد للذكور.
- الجدية والالتزام.
- اجتياز المقابلة الشخصية.