- Explain the basic concepts of programming with an explanation of the differences between the types of PLC
- SIMATIC S7-300 FAMILY OVERVIEW.
- Installation and wiring of the SIMATIC S7-300 system.
- Use of Simatic Manager.
- Configure the hardware and software of the SIMATIC S7-300 system.
- The use of relays, volatile and non-volatile memory, and how to distinguish between actual and imaginary signals on simulation programs
- Numeric functions: timers, counters, comparison functions, and arithmetic operations.
- Explanation of INTEGER MATH
- Explanation of FLOATING POINT MATH
Duration of each lecture: 3 hours
- Egyptian nationality
- Graduate (Diploma – Institute – College)
- Knowledge of Electronics and Automation basics.
- Passing the Classic control test at the Training Center
- Age up to 35 years
- Determine the status of the army for male candidates
- Seriousness and commitment
- Passing the personal interview
Sorry, Registration for this training is not available.