The Office Management programs prepare you for employment and career advancement in a business office as an administrative professional. You will develop leadership and management skills for the workplace.
The training includes:
- Developing Your Communication Skills
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Dealing With Challenging People & Situations
- Holding Challenging Conversations
- Resolving Conflict
- Action Planning
- How to Write an E-Mail.
- Explain the importance of customer service in a competitive environment
- Defend the vital role internal customers play and show that their satisfaction is key for the success of an organization
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers
- Provide better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Recognize early signals of customer irritation and respond appropriately in order to quickly find a workable solution to the problem Sales skills.
- Social Media Advertising
- Conflict resolution.
- Dealing with change.
- Leading innovation.
- Project planning and delegating.
- Building trust and respect.
- Coaching to improve employee performance.
- Managing effective meetings.
- Motivating and encouraging employees.
Archiving (Hardcopy & Soft Copy)
Microsoft (word, Excel, Power point, Outlook).
14 lectures – 42 hours
- Egyptian nationality
- Graduate (Diploma – Institute – College)
- Age up to 35 years
- Seriousness and commitment
- Passing the personal interview
Sorry, Registration for this training is not available.