This course specializes in teaching the trainee methods of dealing safely and effectively with all methods of oxy-acetylene welding and electric arc, provided that the trainee becomes highly qualified to deal with the labor market and acquires the necessary skills and competencies for the welding profession so that he is sufficiently qualified to work in various industries regardless of their level educational. The basic skills acquired by the trainee in learning the first level is the basic rule for knowing modern types and practical and technical experiences in the field of welding. This rule must be learned because it is the basis for electric arc welding and oxy-acetylene gas welding.
- Classification of welding processes used.
- Knowledge of electric arc welding methods.
- Able to classify metal materials and suitable methods for welding according to the type of metal.
- Able to work in various fields of welding industry.
- Be fully aware of occupational safety and all preventive measures.
All days of the week except Sunday
- Egyptian nationality
- Graduate (Diploma – Institute – College)
- Age up to 35 years
- Determine the status of the army for male candidates
- Passing welding tests at the training center
- Seriousness and commitment
- Passing the personal interview