- Fundamentals and Principals that will help in the design of the fire fighting systems.
- The various fire fighting systems design according to the NFPA and the available codes.
- The design criteria, applications, calculations, components and the system operation.
- Automatic and manual fire fighting systems.
- Fire fighting systems with the other mechanical systems (HVAC and plumbing systems).
- Fire fighting systems with the electrical, architecture, structure…etc.
- Overview for some special applications and topics as: -Storage areas fire fighting systems. -High rise buildings.
- Fire Alarm and Control System Overview.
- Standard and Elite software.
- Project Using AutoCAD
8 sessions, 24 hours
- Egyptian nationality
- Graduate (Faculties of Engineering, Mechanical Department)
- Computer knowledge
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD
- Age up to 35 years
- Determine the status of the army for male candidates
- Seriousness and commitment
- Passing the personal interview
Sorry, Registration for this training is not available.