- Understanding the basic principles of refrigeration and air conditioning devices and how to deal with any device you meet
- Installing and maintaining household refrigeration and air conditioning devices (one-door refrigerator – two doors – no frost – deep freezer – water cooler – window air conditioning – split air conditioning)
- Determining the appropriate capacity for air conditioning in the place, preparing pipes and installation locations
- General idea of refrigerating rooms, freezing rooms, central air conditioning (DX-chiller), display refrigerators, kitchen refrigerators, and car air conditioning.
- The training program also includes real-world case studies to show how problems develop with advances in technology.
Three times a week, two and a half hours each lecture.
• Egyptian nationality
• Graduate (Diploma – Institute – College)
• Knowledge of basic concepts of electrical and mechanical engineering.
• Age up to 35 years
• Determine the status of the army for male candidates
• Seriousness and commitment
• Passing the personal interview
Sorry, Registration for this training is not available.