- Identification of the components and parts of the engine and its rotation theory.
- Explain the basic laws of motor winding in the first way (overlapping winding) and how to draw circuits for this method
- Explanation of the division of 2-pole motors for the same method and the difference between it and the rest of the poles.
- Explanation of engine data registration and methods of decoding files from engines and types of Brisbane.
- Explanation of the internal communication laws for files.
- Explanation of the external connection of the delta motor and the special measurements
- Explanation of the circuits for the second two-wing winding method (Krona) and their laws.
- Explanation of the circuits of the third winding method (two sides in Hungarian) and their laws.
- An idea about transformers and 2-phase loom machines.
- Egyptian nationality
- Graduate (Diploma – Institute – College)
- Age up to 35 years
- Determine the status of the army for male candidates
- Seriousness and commitment
- Passing the personal interview
Sorry, Registration for this training is not available.